I was nominated by Sexyachymoody for the Liebster Award. This means so much to me because I usually feel like no one would want to read what I write. I couldn’t even explain how happy this simple act made me it made my entire day! This site has been a great place to write my experiences and read about others who are in the same boat. Before here I was suffering from that loneliness not knowing what I was going through was normal and not having anyone to talk to. Thank you to everyone that helps me and keeps me going by just being yourselves!
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the eleven questions about yourself provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide eleven random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate five to eleven blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the bloggers that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Ok now for her lovely questions!
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes. I love animals haha! In my room my two dogs sleep. Their names are Keko and Chiyo a Black Lab and Beagle. In the house we have four cats, two turtles, and one fishy.
2. How many siblings do you have?
I have two siblings both years younger. A little brother and sister. The best thing is my little sister born 11 years after me was born on my birthday 3 hours later.
3. What’s your favorite scary movie?
This is a hard one my favorite type of movies is horror. My favorite would have to be House on Haunted Hill though there is something about old hospitals and bad doctors that will always be special to me.
4. Favorite Book?
My favorite book would have to be “The Masque of Red Death” by Edgar Allen Poe because I love everything Poe has written. I am a mystery fan to the end and this story is just great!
5. If you could retire now, money is no object, where would you go?
I would go to a small village in the UK. There is nothing more peaceful sounding than rolling hills and cobblestone roads. All the stores just a walk away and no cars. That is my dream place haha!
6. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
The first thing I would do is get dental implants. I wasn’t graced with healthy teeth and I don’t have confidence in my smile because of it but I would do anything to get new teeth haha!
7. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
The most darling thing I have ever done was drive off the diving board when I didn’t know how to swim. I nearly drowned that day.
8. When was the last time you stayed up all night?
Oh lord years ago. I take meds that knock me out around 2 every night xD.
9. Did you ever skip school? Caught?
I was sick all through high school and my mom let me skip a lot so I was never caught cause it was allowed.
10. What inspired you to start your blog?
When I started this blog I needed a place to write what was happening but in a way for other people and me to see I wasn’t alone. I have a journal but I needed to meet all of you guys to feel better. 🙂
11. How many posts have you written?
I had to count and Im pretty sure I am up to 16 posts which is amazing to me. I have such a problem with motivation and Im going to keep sticking with this!
My 11 random facts xD:
1. I am a red head with hazel eyes.
2. I help tutor my 4th grade sister.
3. I sleep on a futon.
4. I have two heating blankets on my bed.
5. I love high heels.
6. I went to bakery classes in HS.
7. I have more clothes than room.
8. I can only sleep on my back.
9. I take naps almost every day.
10. I love soft serve ice-cream.
11. I love Japanese things xD.
The people I nominate are:
Fibromyalgia This: Diary of a Pain Warrior
Unravelling the Knots
Confessions of a Fibro Mama
I Am Not Fibromyalgia
I picked these blogs because they are wonderful people. The posts and advice they give help me and I hope they help others because they are super strong! Blogs like these have helped me so much since I started this app and they still continue to help me.
My 11 questions for you guys are…
1. Do you have heating blankets?
2. How do you wear your hair to bed?
3. What would your dream car be?
4. What’s your favorite cereal?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. What’s better letters or emails?
7. What’s your favorite TV show?
8. Do you write in the morning or the evening?
9. Do you like tea or coffee?
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
11. Do you know any spoonies in real life?
ok ok I read over and it all seems right. XD Hurray!